America, America, God shed His grace on thee

Each of us is raised into a light-filled world by our Father so that we can see where we’re          going in our new grace-sovereign country. – Romans 6:5 the Message

Our flag a symbol of courage and faith, the underpinnings of our countries foundation. This flag, a symbol of pride, love of country, sacrifices made. A symbol of freedom.

As I walked throughout the warehouse this week I saw flags.  I don’t know who placed them other than men thankful for freedom. For some a different kind of freedom but one they can claim.

We can all be raised in this “light-filled world” by God our Father and take up residence in a new, “grace-soverign country”. America, America, God shed his grace on thee.

Funny guy

0 thoughts on “America, America, God shed His grace on thee

1. luluberoo

Freedom comes in many different forms, doesn’t it? This post did my heart good–patriotic, hopeful, funny. You have it all going on, Major Debby..;)

Have a wonderful Holiday, and may everyone enjoy their own personal freedoms.

1. Debby

Yes, Lou, it’s ALL going on 😀 It was a specially joyous day with the men. And today is quiet but nice. Enjoy your day as we thank God for our freedoms.

2. judikruis

Yes – so many freedoms to celebrate!

1. Debby

Yes, Jude, freedoms worth fighting for….or letting God fight them for us.

1. judikruis

and for some remembering…It is finished!! hugs

3. Heidi

That last sign was a hoot! I’m so happy for you that you’re free to pursue the vocation that God has ordained for you both. I hope you had a blessed 4th. Looks like it!

1. Debby

It’s become a joke around the Center, Heidi. But one I’m okay with. Yes, we’re continually reminded we’re in the right place.

4. Heidi